2010년 10월 23일 토요일

Ki-Ha Jang and faces

I think that Ki-Ha Jang and faces is the most creative musician.
Ki-Ha Jang and faces's music is very strange and creative.
 Look at the picture on the left.
You may think, " What are they doing? "
You might say, "You say he's a singer? You must be kidding!."
 I couldn't stop smiling when I first saw this performance.
'The Moon is Waxing' and 'drinking cheapest coffee
 are fresh.
Ki-Ha Jang and faces'song 'The Moon is Waxing' is a little bit strange in its melody.
In fact, I thought it was a Chinese song at first because of its unique melody.
I came to know the song through the famous professional computer gamer 'Sung-Eun Lee' who performed as a kid in a ceremony after winning the match at MSL.
He used this song as  background music while he was dancing.
Anyway, this song is now rapidly spreading through websites and blogs in Korea, gaining tremendous popularity.
Ki-Ha Jang's bachelor's degree in sociology from Seoul National University, is also grabbing attention from many people. He wrote all the band's songs and lyrics by himself alone.
Listen to  Ki-Ha Jang and faces's music.
You will feel a fresh shock!

댓글 2개:

  1. oh, I like his musics. His songs are like talking with people but its rhythm is music. So I love his musics.

    답글삭제
  2. Oh !
    As you write, I was surprised to hear that he have degree in sociology from Seoul National University.Above all,his backdancers are distinctive,creative,and interesting.it seemed that their music is retro style.
    I think this group'musics make the people who listen to music comfortable,so sometimes when I'm stressed I listen to their musics.

    답글삭제