2010년 11월 25일 목요일

Longest Ears on a Rabbit and Dog.

Many people keep rabbits as pets at home.
They are cute and lovely.
Don't you want to keep a rabbit as a pet,too?
If you will keep a rabbit, how about this rabbit?
Have you ever hear that a rabbit having the longest ears?
I'm going to explain to you about  Longest Ears on a Rabbit. Because I am very interested in animal, I write this topic. I think that this animals give you smile.
The longest rabbit ears measured 79 cm (31.125 in) in a complete span on November 1, 2003 at the American Rabbit Breeders Association National Show in Wichita, Kansas, USA. The ears belong to an English Lop called Nipper's Geronimo who is owned by Waymon and Margaret Nipper of Bakersfield, California, USA.
I want to see this rabbit and touch that ears on the picture.
That rabbit will most likely be able to fly to the sky because ears look like a wing.
People keep a dog a lot.
I kept a dog once.
The reason why I talk about this comment, I will write about the longest ears on a dog.
The longest ears on a dog measured 34.9 cm (13.75 in) and 34.2 cm (13.5 in) for the right and left ears, respectively, on September 29, 2004. They belong to Tigger, a bloodhound, who is owned by Bryan and Christina Flessner of St Joseph, Illinois, USA.
I wonder why that dog have a big ears.
I think that this dog have a sleep very comfortable because Ears serve as a earplug.
Sorry, It's a just kidding..

if you want to see a any other animals on the records, you only need to go this link.
This link page have a biggest horse and smallest horse , longest tail on a horse , dogs that have specially skill.

 What Guinness World Record interests you?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기